At Aaron Meng Law, we take pride in providing our clients with top legal service. Our team of principal lawyer Aaron Meng and director of business development Ran Tao look forward to speaking to you!
Aaron Meng, Barrister, Solicitor & Notary Public, J.D. (Western), M.A. (McMaster), B.A. (Waterloo), is the founder of Aaron Meng Law. He is a Western Law trained lawyer who has experience in multiple areas of the law. Aaron is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Prior to opening his own law firm, Aaron was a corporate and commercial lawyer at a top-tier Canadian law firm and worked as in-house legal counsel at a major real estate consulting firm. Aaron was trained a litigator who has appeared before multiple levels of the Ontario courts. Aaron is a fearless advocate for his clients and is not afraid to take matters to court.
Aaron strongly believes in giving back to the community. During law school, Aaron volunteered at the Community Legal Services and provided legal services to low-income residents and students. Additionally, Aaron participated in many non-profit organizations within Pro Bono Canada and through which, Aaron provided legal services to individuals and families at the Superior Court of Justice and at the Family Court.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Toronto Lawyers Association
- Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers
- Federation of Chinese Canadian Professionals
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) specialization in Business Law, University of Western Ontario (Western University)
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Public Policy, McMaster University
- Honours Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Political Science, University of Waterloo